Position: Project manager
- Implement policies and directions of project management to develop project scopes and objectives, to ensure effective projects
- Lead and oversee all aspects of the projects to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Track and analyze project performance to follow up the progress and solve problems
- Control designing and planning various effective systems to follow through all integrated data
- Apply appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation to support project management effectively
- Coordinate internal resources and external to execute flawless projects and maintain relationship with third parties
- Monitor making reports to summarize overall project management to improve performance of staffs and delegate project tasks more effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology, Business Analysis or any related field
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Project Management / PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent.
- Strategic thinking, leadership and strong relationship management and operating plans, and ability to effectively allocate resources (i.e. budget and personnel)
- Able to handle multiple objectives in a dynamic and work under-pressure.
- Self-motivated, with a willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent organizational, creative problem-solving, and interpersonal skills, Honest, systematic, time management, prioritization, delivery skills and focused personality.
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to changes/challenges in organizational strategy, priorities, direction and overcome resistance to change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and negotiate with people at all levels of the organization.
- Capable of assisting executives in defining organizational goals, critical issues, and strategic plans