[RT] Community Manager | Community Team
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be able to lead, manage a crisis, and helping client’s optimizing their business objectives, target insights on giving a suggestion a real time interesting, hot topic includes finding the right target by analyzing from total conversations we owned on both of in & outbound assets.
- Be able to handle with crisis, both from in or external and always showing a leadership instinct to lead the way out with a greatest solution for the team.
- Be a “Mentor” for the team by transmitted a professional habits, experiences and valuable flaws on a footprint in digital career path to add on knowledges and also supplement skills for each team members.
- Good in managing day-to-day basis jobs / social media content calendar to helps content team walk in a right path.
- Familiar with data analytic, Facebook insight, digital report analysis.
- Truly understand and passionate in the brand, products or services which need to taking care of.
- Support evaluation and analysis of digital contents, social media performances statistic by working with Digital Content team to analyze, recommend improvements and implement agreed changes.
- Create manual of social media materials spec, policy, how-to-use, do-don’t, etc. that always up-to-date.
- Disseminate (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and/or specific campaigns) reports on digital contents & communications to teams across their digital communications requirements.
- Well adopt and able to use social media monitoring tools e.g. Zanroo, ThothZocial, Fanpagekarma, Radian6, etc.
- Having sense of urgency is needed, be sagacious in order to achieve an information or data to serve a consumer inquiry in limited time.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in social media platform management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the basic in social media marketing.
- Experience on social media monitoring tools e.g. Zanroo, ThothZocial, Fanpagekarma, Radian6, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Passion and belief in the power of ‘communication’, and ability to use it to position and build a brand and drive wider commercial benefit.
- Expertise on managing a maturity, be calm and reasonable enough on responding consumer’s inquiries
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, energetic team environment.
- A self-starter and thinks out of the box.
- Digital native, technology enthusiasm, work with passions, positive thinking, well team player.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.