- Prepare and review activities relating to Actual and Budgeting Financial report.
- Preparing and reporting monthly/yearly closing and report.
- Perform monthly forecasting, analysis and control cost spending.
- Analyze and control cost as target in production.
- Support the Project Cost Team in the development of a standard costing system.
- Assists /support some accounting task.
- Other assignment as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields.
- At least 2-3 years experiences in Costing, General Accounting, and Financial analysis.
- Audit background is plus.
- Internal control knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Good command in English
- Strong communication skills and good coordination
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Fast learning and be able to work in team environment.