[MS] General Manager
Description: The General Manager is an experienced communications professional with the ability to lead, shape and grow the company. He/she will have a hand in shaping the direction of the company while providing leadership and strategic guidance to our clients and staff. Also, the General Manager will make direct impact by managing client relationships and overseeing existing accounts, as well as identifying and closing new business opportunities for our growth. The General Manager will have full P&L responsibility.
Client Selection and Management
- Act as a key decision maker on potential clients
- Work closely with the MD to build a relationship with potential clients
- Maintain a solid relationship with both new and existing clients
- Identify and understand trends within client markets and industries; serve as subject matter expert both to clients and internal to us
Account Allocation and Management
- Allocate each account to the team within the company based on fit between client and the team, workload, and expertise
- Lead WIP meeting to be able to oversee and monitor the progress and quality of work for each account
- Oversight the company operations to ensure the highest efficiency of the team being both speed and quality
- Create improvement plan if necessary to make sure that the company’s day-to-day operations go smoothly
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with agency senior leadership across all of our locations.
- Serve as a mentor and leader to all employees within the organization.
- Encourage professional development of staff by contributing the necessary time and support to help realize their full potential.
- Recruit and retain top talent required to deliver stellar client results and achieve objectives
- Continue to develop a cohesive team while ensuring target business goals are met or exceeded
Strategy and P&L (Work with the MD)
- Initiate, manage and execute business development initiatives to grow the client base
- Assess competition and communicate our value proposition to win important new business
- Position and capitalize upon the company’s integrated services approach, including messaging architecture, content creation, creative services, media relations and analytics.