[CC] Admin Officer / Website Admin | Client Service Management
- Support and coordinate the communication both internally and with external parties.
- Handle issues including Finance Process, quotations, PO and invoices.
- Prepare related documents and keep them in good order.
- Prepare statutorily financial statement and work closely with financial, accounting.
- Manage office supply.
- Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Create / Update / Manage content for internal as well as clients’ websites.
- Monitor internal/clients’ websites and report for incidents.
- Facilitate other work if needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Hold a minimum degree of vocational diploma (ปวช.)
- 0-2 years of experience in admin field.
- Independent, thoughtful and able to work under pressure.
- Fair command of spoken and written English is preferred.
- Ability to learn and get comfortable working with ERP software.
- Good attention to detail, creativity and knowledge of information technology.
- Flexibility to work off-hour.