Company: Rabbit Digital Group Co., Ltd.
The Receptionist performs a wide variety of clerical support related tasks. Greet vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors and arrange for transportation services when needed. Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories. Route incoming calls and place outgoing calls. Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Welcome visitors and receive callers, take and pass on messages, respond to routine enquiries, follow instruction setting up meetings as requested
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges
- Responsible for local travel arrangements as well as supporting visitors i.e. book a company’s van, hand out parking passes
- Maintain safe and clean office area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Update staff seating and internal phone number
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail and deliveries
- Assist in monitoring office supplies and placing orders
- Provide administrative support to Senior Admin Officer
- Provide other administrative support as requested
- Female 23-25 years old.
- Welcome New Graduates
- Bachelor’s degree in any filed.
- At least 1 years of experience in Receptionist and Admin field.
- Good command in English & Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal skill & service mind.
- Good Attitude and can work under pressure.
- Good Personality
- Professional telephone manner
- Knowledge of phone system and switch board
- Ability to do and accept multi-tasking.
- Excellent interpersonal, general management and organizational skills
- Honest, discreet with high level of Integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint.
** Please attach a photo **