[CC] Design Team
Web&App Senior Designer / Designer
- Lead all aspects of user-centered design including information architecture, task analysis, user flows, navigation, content hierarchies, interaction design, and interactive wireframe prototypes.
- Design, lead, and analyze various user research activities.
- Participate in defining the design brief or setting up the design concept to answer the design brief for new projects.
- Assist team to ensure team's excellent work qualities.
- Knowledge in all user-centered design methods
- Thai Nationality Only
- A knowledge in all user-centered design methods, including personas, mental models, information architecture, site maps, task flows, wireframes, rapid prototyping, and usability testing.
- Understanding of current Internet technologies, browsers, HTML5, tablet design, and mobile application interface design nuances.
- Understanding of User Interface and User Experience
- Ability to solve complex problems and demonstrate a results-oriented working style.
- Organizational skills - able to prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Able to work with others as a team.
- Love to learn.
- Be positive
About the UX Designer position
We are looking for a skilled UX Designer who will design our software and platforms to help meet our customers' needs. You will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers, by combining interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
A successful candidate should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. We also expect you to have strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects.
- Analyze and meet product specifications and user expectations
- Perform concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Use special personas based on user research results
- Create right interaction models and evaluate their success
- Build wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Solve UX problems, such as usability or findability, using creative approach
- Collaborate with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Discuss design ideas and prototypes with developers
- Stay informed about competitor products and industry trends
- 2+ years' experience of working on a UX Designer, UI Designer or other relevant position
- Significant experience with design software and a solid portfolio of design projects
- Excellent knowledge of interaction design and information architecture
- Experience in project management and research will be a bonus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with business-oriented approach
- Strong communication skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or other related area