Working conditions: Full-time, 1 year contract
- Creates schedules that will ensure that the work will be completed within the Clients deadlines while allowing ample time to get the work done to the expectations of the Client.
- Reviews daily workloads with production/creative/art production department and adjusts assignments as needed making sure that the appropriate talent is used and workloads are evenly maintained.
- Make adjustments to each job schedule and overall workload as job demands change.
- Makes sure each staff member knows the assignments that they need to complete and the due dates. Acts as the mediator between all Account Service members to establish and re-evaluate priorities.
- Informs Account Services when Client Contact is required to get approvals or gather assets to complete work.
- Keeps in contact with all departments regarding current deadline status and any issues that may need client or agency attention.
- Coordinates with the Production on all outsourced requirements and the scheduling and delivery of those resources.
- Opens all agency jobs, makes jobs jackets.
- Assigns project numbers and issues project instruction sheets.
- Prepares production estimates based on briefings from Account Executives and Account Coordinators.
- 5+ years’ experience of Project Management, Production or Traffic experience in an internal agency or studio environment.
- Experience in balancing workloads among production/creative/art production department.
- Have a thorough understanding of Advertising production processes.
- Project management of both traditional as well as digital projects.
- Strong organizational, written/oral communication and multi-tasking skills a must.
- Experience working in an extremely very fast-paced environment.
- Builds strong working relationships with creatives, account service and production department.
- Proactive attitude as well as team-oriented.
- Creative thinker and exceptional analytical skills.