Condition: 6 Months Contract
- Ability to work as a partner with client, support client in drive short term sales and build the long-term brand value.
- Ability to understand client needs, both delivered and hidden, to provide work that meet expectation in mind.
- Ability to input or recommend initial direction to the client without reaching the team every time; mainly thanks to the interest and regular update in digital marketing / branding aspect
- Ability to see the project integrated as a big picture and stick the detailed work into the main objective.
- Presentation, Communication, Selling and Negotiation skill is highly required.
- Ability to lead the meeting to derive the summarized client requirement to the team (people involved)
- Ability to manage each job by setting the goal, action plan, sub task and responsible department.
- Efficiency in follow up team and client to meet the project due date.
- Leadership ability; able to lead, advise and coach junior in the team, able to work properly under pressure, likely to find solution to problems that might occur daily.
- Minimum 5 - 6 years experiences of client service/ account management, preferably from Advertising Agency, and working as Account Manager at least 4-6 years.
- ATL Marketing experience will be considered as advantage.
- General understanding of agency protocols, procedure and processes.
- Understanding of advertising, marketing principles, interactive, media and production.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- A passion for digital marketing.
- Positive and open-minded / Be creative!! / Love to learn.