Working conditions: Full-time, Contract 1 year
- Plan and develop media strategies, media touch-point planning, media budgeting and effectiveness analysis via all integrated online, social network, mobile, digital PR and other channels.
- Administrate campaign implementation to ensure budget is in line with hitting campaign success metrics.
- Buy, optimize and manage media campaigns in both programmatic through DSPs, Exchanges and Biddable media (Facebook, IG, YouTube, Google, Line, twitter, etc.).
- Monitor ad delivery and recommend campaign optimization options to ensure successful campaign delivery.
- Project coordination with internal team.
- Social monitoring and analysis.
- Analysis and reports of media performance.
- Manage good relationships with clients.
- Be an advisor to provide the technical approach to improve the quality for the pitching project.
- At least 2 years’ experience in digital media planning.
- Excellent understanding of online media planning, implementation, and optimizations.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and interact with multiple internal teams.
- Understanding in digital and programmatic media: Ad Optimize, Pixel, Tracking Code, SDK & Analytic.
- Well play on social listening tools and KOL platforms
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including an analytic and fact-based approach to problem-solving.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, energetic team environment.
- A self-starter and thinks out of the box.
- Digital native, technology enthusiasm, work with passions, positive thinking, well team player.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Hybrid or offline media planning experience will be considered as advantage.