Position: Personal Assistant
- To provide administrative and secretarial support to Managing Director and Executive Director.
- To plan, schedule meetings and appointments.
- To coordinate with other departments both internally and externally.
- To organize general secretarial work.
- Other duties when assigned.
- Thai nationality, female, age 22 - 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in General Management, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields. 2. At least 2 years experience as Secretary.
- Fresh graduate are welcome.
- Strong communication skill and able to work well with others
- Be responsible and positive
- OPD, IPD, Dental, Insurance (depending on the position)
- Parking and Transportation.
- Personal Leave 7 days per year.
- Annual Leave 7-21 days per year. (depending on the position)
- Compensate Leave. (the work on the holiday can use weekday substitute within a working year.)
- Maturity Leave/Funeral Leave/Marriage Leave/Ordination Leave
- Annual increase salary.
- Bonuses fix rate and Bonuses based on performance.
- Outing/Sports Day/New year Party/Guest Speaker
- Snack bar/Happy Lunch/TGIF Party
- Work environment and an opportunity to learn as you like.