[RDG] Assistant Manager – Finance & Accounting
- Assist manager to prepare a timely and accurate month-end and year-end supporting information for account closing activity.
- Assist manager to prepare a statutory report, financial report and an analytical report.
- Manage all aspects of fixed asset accounting including additions, disposals/ retirements, capital leases, construction in progress and capitalized software.
- Review capital expenditures for compliance with the fixed asset policy and appropriate general ledger coding
- Supervise and review accounting records produced from direct subordinates, reconcile and analyze all accounting records to ensure the accounting records comply with the regulation and financial reporting standard
- Supervise the General Ledger accounting work to ensure that all revenues and costs are correctly and monitored. This will include the preparation of regular reconciliations of accounts and its subsequent reporting
- Coordinate with internal and external auditor and other government agencies in relation to accounting and tax matters.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics, MBA or related fields.
- At least 3-5 years experiences in Finance & Accounting.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and experience working with Oracle is plus.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Advance in Microsoft excel and powerpoint.
- Good command in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure.
- Fast learning and be able to work in team environment.