- Design, implement and maintain data architecture, databases and data connections (on-site premise/cloud environment)
- Develop, implement and maintain ETL (extract, transform and load) processes
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowchart
- Provide professional advice for data architecting and designs
- Migrating data from legacy system to new solutions
- Analyse structural requirements for new integration
- Define security and backup procedures
- Responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining data architecture
- Develop, implement and maintain API connections for multiple data sources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or any related field
- Experience in database programming (SQL), and Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau) is a must.
- Experience in working in cloud implementations and integrating cloud services for migration of legacy environment
- Experience in big data projects using Sparks, Python, Hive, PHP, Bash/Shell Scripting, Hadoop is optional
- Experience in API developments
- At least 1-2 years of experience. Fresh graduates are welcomed.