- Work closely with the business line to develop HR strategies, guide the design and implementation of the HR projects, oversee the processes and communications.
- Understands issues and examines existing points-of-view from representative viewpoints: collects and analyzes organization data, information and opinion, organizes and identifies themes.
- Initiate and drive the design and implementation of new or changed HR policies, processes, and programs in order to enhance the client’s workforce performance along with the employee’s workplace experience.
- Partner with Compensation on various client needs, including staffing requests; talent acquisition, salary reviews for new hires, promotions, special adjustments, market surveys, merit and bonus planning, and performance reviews.
- Establish an in-depth understanding of the business and priorities to identify org and talent opportunities and recommend potential solutions that further drive results and/or strengthen the culture.
- Collaborate with HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
- Minimum bachelor's degree, more than 5 years of working experience in HR functions.
- Hands-on experience with at least two HR functions, overall knowledge of HR full functions.
- A self-motivated HR professional with interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability.
- Professional working proficiency in English.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to changes.