Working conditions; Full-time, 1 year contract
- Creating a media plan from target insights to maximize the capabilities of work aligned with the client’s objective.
- Planning includes media selections, budget allocations, KPI setting, Snapshot, Reporting.
- Develop Media Strategy and Overall Media Plan
- Initiate Social Campaign to Drive Social Talk
- Observe and Optimize Media Execution to achieve KPI
- Analyze Consumer Journey and Consumer behavior
- Media Analysis and Generate Media Evaluation Report
- Recommend Media Solution to Improve Brand/Product Image
- Coach Junior Team Member and Drive Team’s Performance
- Monitor Overall Campaign Performance
- At least 8-10 years’ experience as Media Manager.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as an internal reporting tool
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- A passion for digital marketing Well-organized Positive and open-minded / Be creative!! / Love to learn.