Business Consultant (Strategic Planner)
- Take charge of identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and presenting findings to case team members and client stakeholders
- Identify issues, develop hypotheses and execute analysis—translating data into meaningful insights and presenting recommendations to key decision makers
- Take the lead on projects, solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients by using data and digital platform such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and LINE Business Connect
- Lead on design, the implementation of technology and creative business solutions for iconic brands.
- Responsible for business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Provide suggestions for marketing automation processes and campaign management.
- Build lasting relationships with executive clients and sponsors.
- Strong analytic and communication skill
- At least 3-year experience in digital marketing or consulting
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead, workstream lead, project manager).
- Experience with system configuration using workflows, approval processes, custom objects, validation rules, formulas, process builder, flows and data loader
- Salesforce certification in Marketing Cloud is a plus