[RDG] Senior Budget Controller | Accounting Team
- Controlling and approving the operation expenses documents in daily basis and aligning with the Budget control procedures.
- Coordinated with team for the approved and agreed budgets with all concerned Department.
- Overview and control cost of sales/expenses and overhead budgets.
- Responsible in making the variance analysis report summary regularly.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Responsible for the provision of accurate reporting and insightful analysis to the business to support the achievement of revenue, financial risk and expense targets
- Cost saving initiatives
- Perform other duties or special project as assigned.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- At least 2-3 years experiences in Business analysis, Financial analysis and planning.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good in Microsoft excel and powerpoint.
- Good command in English.
- Good coordinate and team member.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure.
- Fast learning and be able to work in team environment