Company: Rabbit Digital Group Co., Ltd.
Position: Junior Accountant Payable (AP)
· Handle daily accounts payable operation i.e. payment voucher, bank transaction or cheque.
· Record all transactions into accounting system.
· Manage petty cash, cash advance, cash reimbursement.
· Preparation Withholding tax report (PND.2,3,53,54 and PP36), VAT Report (PP.30)
· Preparation AP reconciliation and AP aging for month-end closing.
· Preparation cash flow for accounts payable side.
· Assist supervisor to prepare and process month-end transaction and adjustments i.e. accrual expense, undue input VAT.
· Coordination with the various team and support units to ensure timely and accurate data of daily, weekly and month reports.
· Communicate proactively and clearly with internal and external customers on significant issues and to resolve issues.
· Perform other duties assigned by Supervisor and Manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
· At least 1-2 years accounts payable, new graduate are welcome.
· Strong communication skills in both verbal and written
· Good command of English
· Fair in Microsoft Excel
· Hard working and ability to work under pressure
· Fast learning and be able to work in team environment
Contact Person: Khun. Tooktik: 061-625-0366