Working conditions: Full-time, 1 year contract
- To organizing traffic of project coming in and out of the team.
- To make decision whether such project is possibly done in-house or need to be outsourced.
- To manage timeline of all project.
- To be working with creative team on production.
- To give assistant toward client services to manage outsourced project with suppliers.
- To co-ordinate with client service on pre-production process; set production specification, flow, wireframe, asset gathering, timeline.
- To co-ordinate with client service on post-production process; maintenance support man-hour/timeline.
- At least 1-2 years experience in Project Management/Traffic Management/Producer
- Understanding of advertising, marketing principles, interactive, media and production.
- Understanding of cost planning, marketing communication strategies and tactics, including technologies.
- Excellent presentation, communication, planning, time-management and follow-through skills.
- Works well under pressure and timeline with positive attitude and result oriented.
- Good computer skill especially Power Point & English communications.
- Love to learn positive and open-minded.
- Be responsible and active with can-do attitude.
- Be creative!!