Responsibilities: Senior Accountant (AP)
- Handle daily account payable transactions i.e. handle supplier’s billing, receiving, costing, and input vendor's invoices, etc.
- Manage petty cash account
- Record accounting transaction into system properly
- Verify completeness and accuracy of all accounting documents.
- Assist in month end closing of payable function on a monthly basis
- Preparing for Withholding tax report (PND.3, 53, 54 and PP 36), VAT Report (PP.30)
- Prepare the reports related to liabilities accounts i.e. accrual reconcile, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor and Manager.
Qualifications: Senior Accountant (AP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- At least 2 years experiences in Accounts Payable
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Fair command in English; spoken and written.
- Good communication skills, pro-active, self-motivated, flexibility and able to work under pressure and work load.