[RT] Media Performance Specialist | Media Team
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Buy, optimize and manage media campaigns in both programmatic through DSPs, Exchanges and Biddable media (Facebook, IG, YouTube, Google, Line, twitter, etc.).
- Support paid campaign against client's key performance indicators
- Drive effective performance which ROI measurement.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners to nurture performance growth.
- Manage clients’ and/or third-party data to ensure optimal performance.
- Daily monitor ads/campaign performance to achieve KPIs goal.
- Create ads analysis report including Google analytic analysis.
- Urge team by sense of urgent to adjust or pause ads if any trouble on performance.
- Create manual of ad spec, ad policy, how-to-use, do-don’t, etc. that always up-to-date.
- Team development base on new news ads and knowledge from partners.
- Design consumer journey, ad approaching by media touchpoint.
- Generator UTM, Pixel tracking code and coordinate with external team for implementation.
- Project coordination with internal team.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in ads optimization.
- Knowledge and understanding of the basic in performance marketing.
- Ability and experience in using all ads platforms and analytic.
- Experience and ability to perform data analysis skills and strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, energetic team environment.
- A self-starter and thinks out of the box.
- Digital native, technology enthusiasm, work with passions, positive thinking, well team player.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Google certified.