[RDG] Senior Finance Operation Officer
- Processing outgoing payments (Daily/weekly/monthly).
- Control and follow up payment following the Company payment policies.
- Managing AP and AR of intercompany transactions and reconciling in accordance with the group policy as well as coordinating with counterparties in resolving discrepancies as needed.
- Prepare withholding tax report / Input VAT report.
- Coordinating with Bank for daily operations.
- Assist with conducting cash planning and management.
- Preparing bank reconciliations / AP aging and detail reconciliations.
- Being responsible for internal and external auditors (if any).
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assign from supervisor to support operation team and improve finance and accounting efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics, MBA or related fields.
- At least 3-5 years experiences in Finance & Accounting.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and experience working with Oracle is plus.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Advance in Microsoft excel and powerpoint.
- Good command in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure.
- Fast learning and be able to work in team environment.