Platform Administrator (Salesforce)
· Work across all functional areas and with management to develop business processes and identify automation opportunities in these processes.
· Manage and implement projects that help coordinate and integrate the flow of critical business data through multiple functional areas and applications. This may include assessing and procuring applications for internal use and building new connections to those applications through APIs.
· Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of applications and processes used internally, from gathering and documenting requirements to implementation and handling ongoing improvements to them.
· Documentation of processes, applications and integrations used; educate users on the best practices of these processes
· Develop comprehensive management reporting capabilities by using data from multiple sources and visualising to gather insights on these data.
· Ideally completed at least one Salesforce Implementation project
· Having completed the Salesforce Administrator Trailhead programme / certification is a plus
· Degree from a cross-functional background such as Business IT, Information Systems Management or other similar disciplines
· Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
· Good understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies
· Comfortable with interpreting API documentation of cloud-based applications, and know basic programming logic and SQL