Position: Senior Accountant (GL)
- Perform monthly closing process.
- Checking Bank, AP and AR reconciliation and aging report.
- Manage and review the Balance Sheet reconciliation process.
- Month end closing adjustment details and Journal Voucher.
- Preparation financial report and consolidation package.
- Controlling fixed asset.
- Analysis of financial statement.
- Preparation and submitting e-filing PND.50,51.
- Provide support to internal/external audit and Revenue Department.
- Supervise month end closing or accounting related issues and solving problem.
- Coordination with the various team and support units to ensure timely and accurate data of daily, weekly and month reports.
- Ad hoc assignment required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- At least 3-5 year experiences in GL, Financial report and Consolidation.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and experience working with Oracle NetSuite is preferred.
- Audit background is preferred.
- Strong skill of Thai accounting standard & taxation.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Good command in English.
- Strong communication skills and good coordination.
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure.
- Fast learning and be able to work in team environment.