Working conditions: Full-time, Contract 1 year
- Able to lead new strategic framework or provide master class strategy.
- Initiate new approach to work process.
- Lead the measurement system to track planning progress and outcome of the plan.
- Able to grow team and groom new leader.
- Lead a good attitude of the team and build a strong culture.
- At least 5 years experience in strategic communications planning
- Thai Nationality Only
- Experience in an advertising agency/digital agency or related field.
- In-depth understanding of customer marketing, digital marketing and up-to-date digital trend
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- A passion for digital marketing
- Positive and open-minded / Be creative!! / Love to learn