· Construct a technical architecture of multiple solutions fitting client’s industry standards, use cases, strategy and technical needs
· Break down Customer strategies into phased roadmaps according to Customer priorities, industry best practices and technology prerequisites and dependencies
· Align roadmap phases to executable use cases
· Contribute to Customer’s digital marketing strategies based on industry best practices
· Provide strategic guidance and direction to Customers for maximizing their digital marketing effectiveness.
· Use the latest best practice learning from the industry to help Customers ensure that marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine-tuned via data driven insights
· Assist with defining digital marketing Solution and Consulting scope during sales cycle
· Progress overall maturity and scale of Consulting Practice by creating and sharing knowledge in the form of whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, templates, etc.
· 2-3 years relevant experience in any of the following jobs:
· Leading professional services role such as Technical/Solution Architect or Technical Program Manager, leading delivery of web applications or analytics implementations
· Other leading Digital jobs, including Online/Mobile/Content/eCommerce marketing, UX, Web Analytics, Optimization, etc.
· Experience designing and/or implementing solutions for any of the following: Web Content Management, Rich internet applications, Web & Social Analytics, Marketing Automation, Online Ad targeting, Content Personalization
· Fantastic executive presence, capable of gaining trust of C level executives
· Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
· Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross channel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences
· Experience in Marketing Cloud is a plus