- Act as the first point of contact between lead(s) and Rabbit Consulting Unit or other BUs in the group to create a great impression for them
- Collect an initial requirement from lead(s) and provide information for the working team
- Work with the team to build and maintain relationships between our leads/clients and our company through event organization, client feedback collections, client visitations, souvenirs/gifts sending, and etc.
- Own and manage database of each client and their key contact person details including name, address, the clients’ preferences, and etc.
- Liaise and discuss with team on the team budget & plan on client relationships management
- Responsible for general administrative support, office management, and accounting duties such as job opening, meetings & conference arrangement, meeting follow-ups, etc.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in corporate relationships, customer services, or CRM
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Have a strong service mind and advance communication skills
- Able to manage time and execute tasks independently, keep track of multiple assignments, and be a quick problem solving and self-study
- Must be detail-oriented
- Understand of business consulting processes is a plus