Senior HR Officer (HRM)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, and training and development.
If you are looking to kickstart your career in HR, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Strong logical skill to develop and implement an effective Human Resources strategy.
- Being able to summarize and analyze the HR information data to plan the proactive HR strategy or HR metrics.
- Manage and provide all HR operational processes to support line manager such as onboarding for new employees, performance management (Target Setting, KPIs), compensation and benefits, and so on.
- Develop retention programs and strategies.
- Monitor employee turnover, satisfaction and needs and take appropriate action in consultation with the management.
- Support Groups in maintaining a desirable workplace for all staff.
- As necessary, deal with employee issues and provide consultation and advice to staff.
- Handing with Working Regulations, Penalization & Termination.
- Support and consult with line managers and employee in all related HR issues especially in HR policies and project implementation.
- Monitoring and auditing HR administration functions i.e. update HR database, check employee time attendance and welfare, organize meeting, prepare document and report etc.
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee engagement and seek ways to improve relationship for a harmonious working environment, giving consultation of employee relations.
- Providing support to line managers on any staff grievances and disciplinary cases.
- Providing directions to subordinates regarding the resolution of complex issues, compliance issues and potential problems in relation to the scope of works.
- Ensuring the accuracy of staff personnel information update and staff movement, including new hire, resign, salary adjustment, promotion, and transferring before processing to finance for monthly payroll.
- Monitoring payroll reports and providing payroll summary to GL.
- Dealing and contacting with the social security office and revenue department.
- Coordinating with other vendors such as payroll vendor, provident fund vendor, insurance vendor.
- Suggesting and maintain compensation and benefits for employees.
- Managing probation period and annual evaluation.
- Providing a useful recommendation about labor law.
- Thai nationality only and Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology, Business Administration or related field.
- 5-8 years of HRM experience preferably in Digital Platform, Advertising or related industries.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer literate and strong knowledge in the employment regulations and practices.
- Strong sense of leadership, confident and tactful with good analytical skills.
- Has a keen sense of business of urgency and perform well under high pressure.
- Excellence presentation, facilitation, coordination and project management skills.
- Highly organized, punctual and responsible.
- Experience in team lead and manage team.