- Prepare and update vacancy report.
- Coordinate with line manager to ensure they get fully support on all sourcing activities.
- Select the best sourcing activities that fit the vacancy position.
- Provide recruitment sourcing and selection tools to ensure the efficient provision of staff within the appropriate timeframe.
- Screening resume and selecting the best fit sending to Line Manager.
- Response for hiring process such as checking the completeness of documents, reference checks and prepare employment contract.
- Always take promptly response to any stakeholder’s requirement at any time to meet stakeholder satisfaction without any negative impact to department or organization.
- Supervise junior recruiter to operate day-to-day operation.
- Assist in ad–hoc projects to support a growing business.
- Thai nationality only and Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor's degree with a recognized university degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, General Management, Political Science, Psychology or other related fields.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in handling recruitment either corporate or agency.
- Proficient with all MS Office application and presentation skills
- Strong communication and logical skills.
- Ability to work pro–actively, independently and on own initiative.
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- A Can-do attitude, good team player with high energy, excellent interpersonal skills and able to work well under pressure and deadline.