This person is part of the software development team. He/she must work with software developer as well as designer, Product Owner and account manager to ensure the overall quality of software deliverables. Major responsibilities are
- understand the scope of work and product being created, help team refine requirements
- create test strategy and test plan suitable for timeline, budget, resource and technology used
- help Product Owner or account manager revise acceptance criteria
- create test cases necessary to ensure completeness of functionalities.
- execute test according to test plan and test cases, report results and track defects.
- may need to perform non-functional test such as load test, stress test, etc. occasionally.
- Male or female, and Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience in web and mobile applications testing. Must be able to Design test plans and test cases and execute them for functionality and device compatibility of software.
- Must be proficient in using one of bug tracking software and other web/mobile software related tools such as Postman, JMeter, etc.
- Ability to understand software requirements and identify potential risks that need special attention
- Be inquisitive and quality focused.
- Ability to work with scripts creating automated test is nice to have.