[-Rabbit's Tale-] Digital Touchpoint Team (Social media management & Content)
Social Media & Content Director / Social Media & Content Manager
- (For Director & Group Head)Lead and development and management of effective integrated digital touchpoint communication plans and communicate and present effectively with clients.
- Ensure that campaigns are meeting or exceeding client KPIs and implement optimization recommendations as needed.
- Monitor day-to-day campaign performance and maintain in-depth understanding of client’s overall business and marketing objectives; constantly analyzing campaign performance for optimization opportunities.
- Develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of client business.
- Investigate creative, innovative approaches to strategically reach the target consumer. Handle any client requests – i.e., plan changes, budget changes.
- Analyze to crystalize writing for digital marketing Update digital media with timely content.
- Generate creative online content (e.g. posts, contests, videos).
- Collaborating with other departments to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- For Touchpoint Director
At least 8 years of experience in Social & Content communication planning or related field is required.
- For Touchpoint Group Head
At least 6 years of experience in Social & Content communication planning or related field is required.
- For Senior Touchpoint Officer
At least 4 years of experience in Social & Content communication management or related field is required.
- For Touchpoint Officer
0-2 years of experience in Social & Content communication management or related field is required.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills to find solutions to complex scenarios.
- Possess the strategic thinking, with the ability to communicate and present.
- Creative and Self-motivated, able to work independent and to work under pressure
- Must demonstrate the skill to manage multiple projects with tight timeline.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and provide support to multiple accounts while efficiently contribute to the team simultaneously.
- Goal-oriented, task driven and seeks productivity.
- Having leadership skill with high level to accuracy & attention to detail.
- Good understanding of digital & online communication and it’s platform such as writing for web, social media, Facebook, banner ad, interactivity, etc.
- Excellent communication skills including presentation both in English and Thai.