Wanna Join US?
Company: Rabbit Digital Group Co., Ltd.
Position: Senior Financial Analyst & Budget Control
- Prepare management reports, annual budget, monthly/quarterly forecast, variance analysis.
- Coordinate with team for the approved and agreed budgets with all concerned Department.
- Prepare and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Operating Plan and Capital Expenditure.
- Responsible in making the variance analysis report summary regularly.
- Monitor and control cost of sales/expenses and overhead budgets.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support.
- Responsible for the provision of accurate reporting and insightful analysis to the business to support the achievement of revenue, financial risk and expense targets.
- Supervise month end closing or financial management report related issues and solving problem.
- Perform other duties or special project as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics, MBA or related fields.
• At least 3-5 years experiences in Business analysis, Financial analysis and planning, Costing, and Budgeting.
• Knowledge of ERP systems and experience working with Oracle is plus.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Advance in Microsoft excel and powerpoint.
• Good command in English.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Hard working and ability to work under pressure.
• Fast learning and be able to work in team environment.