[MS] Strategic Planning Manager
- To be able to provide a solid PR strategic plan which lead to effective works that answering client’s objectives from start to end.
- To provide clarity and direction on each client’s brief.
- To be able to provide what success look like and know how to evaluate.
- To lead research brief and manage research method getting the right insight outcome.
- To constantly bring the consumer perspective into the creative process.
- To stay in touch with society and the trends that are changing it.
- To have strong presentation and communication skills.
- To be able to gain trust and respect from client.
- To be able to consult on a PR strategy level.
- To have fighting spirits, positive attitudes, open-minded, always hungry of knowledge and dynamic.
- At least 5-7 years as Strategic Planner, Consult, Marketer, Brand Manager.
- Have a strong Strategy background. Familiarity in PR, Event Marketing, Brand Management, Social Media are a plus.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, economics and PR are preferred.
- Experience in PR Consulting or Marketing will be an advantage.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills in both Thai and English.