[MS] Client Service Management Team
Account Director / Account Manager / Account Executive
- Ability to understand client needs, both delivered and hidden, to provide work that meet expectation in mind.
- Ability to input or recommend initial direction to the client without reaching the team every time; mainly thanks to the interest and regular update in Website/Application aspect.
- Ability to see the project integrated as a big picture and stick the detailed work into the main objective.
- Presentation, Communication, Selling and Negotiation skill is highly required.
- Ability to lead the meeting to derive the summarized client requirement to the team (people involved)
- Ability to manage each job by setting the goal, action plan, sub task and responsible department.
- Efficiency in follow up team and client to meet the project due date.
- Leadership ability; able to lead, advise and coach junior in the team, able to work properly under pressure, likely to find solution to problems that might occur daily.
- For Account Director:
Minimum 8-10 years experiences of client service/ account management, preferably from PR Agency, and working as Account Manager at least 4-6 years.
- For Account Manager:
Minimum 3-6 years experiences of client service/ account management, preferably from PR Agency, and working as Junior Account Executive at least 1 year.
- For Account Executive:
Minimum 0-3 years experiences of client service/ account management, preferably from PR Agency, and working as Junior Account Executive at least 1 year.
- General understanding of agency protocols, procedure and processes.
- Understanding of advertising, marketing principles, interactive, media and production.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- A passion for digital marketing
- Positive and open-minded / Be creative!! / Love to learn.