Training and IDP
- Be able to design (or co-design) and conduct learning activities/workshops.
- Assess the workforce's current skill levels and compare them with the skills required to meet future business objectives by conducting job evaluation surveys
- Plan and evaluate the resources needed to meet training and development goals and identify the right program, training platform, and instructor for employees
- Discuss training requirements with departmental heads and develop training programs to improve skills throughout the company
- Manage training programs to ensure they are delivering results
- Prepare schedules, allocate instructors to different courses and monitor costs to keep programs within budget
- Develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities and regularly monitor and report results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Deliver and oversee training of individuals or groups of employees
- Monitors and evaluates trainee's progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that is consistent with company appraisal, developmental and feedback standards
Other responsibilities: People Engagement and Administration
- Support the HRD team on several occasions including activities, core values implementation, culture building, and etc.
- Work as a part of the HR team to launch different initiatives
- Assist the HR head with the implementation of plan, strategy, and direction that we aim for
- Work with an internal team to establish an internal communications strategy
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Work with various teams to plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin. You may also be required to work on the layout of content
- Use social media to communicate with staff internally
- Manage an internal communications officer or whole team
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly