- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Business Operation and Developer.
- Design graphic user interface elements.
- Develop Wireframe, UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Familiar with the working process “Lean Startup [Build-Measure-Learn].
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.