[RT] Community Executive
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good in communication skills, able to select or completed a conversation with appropriate answers in order to support customers and create a good perception for client’s brand image.
- Good in manage day-to-day basis jobs / social media content calendar to helps content team walk in a right path.
- Truly understand and having a passionate in the brand, products or services which need to taking care of.
- Conducting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly and specific campaigns) report due to the agreement terms with client.
- Support evaluation and analysis of digital contents, social media performances statistic by working with Digital Content and Digital Media team to analyze, recommend improvements and implement agreed changes.
- Familiar with data analytic, Facebook Insight, digital report analysis.
- Able to use social media monitoring tools e.g. Zanroo, ThothZocial, Fanpagekarma, Radian6 or simply measure is a plus
- Minimum 1-year experience in social media platform management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the basic in social media marketing.
- Experience on social media monitoring tools e.g. Zanroo, ThothZocial, Fanpagekarma, Radian6, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Passion and belief in the power of ‘communication’, and ability to use it to position and build a brand and drive wider commercial benefit.
- Expertise on managing a maturity, be calm and reasonable enough on responding consumer’s inquiries
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, energetic team environment.
- A self-starter and thinks out of the box.
- Digital native, technology enthusiasm, work with passions, positive thinking, well team player.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.